North-West Fire Protection District has adopted IFC (International Fire Code) 2018
North-West Fire Protection District is responsible for enforcing International Fire Code regulations governing construction activity within the District’s boundaries.
For any permit or application-related questions, please contact Fire Marshall Kim McDonald at mailto: email@example.com.
- Businesses Pre-Fire Inspection Check List (16KB PDF)
- Business Resource List (24KB PDF)
- NWFPD Plan Review-Permit Fee Schedule (1MB PDF)
- Permit Application Checklist (PDF)
- Construction and Special Systems Permit (PDF)
To view PDF files, you may have to install Adobe Reader which is a free download at: get Adobe Reader.
Fire Protection Insurance Rating (ISO)
The North-West Fire Protection District insurance (ISO) rating is ten (10) except the towns of Fairplay and Alma are rated a three (3) within five (5) road miles of either the Fairplay (21455 US HWY 285) or Alma (55 Buckskin Rd.) station.