The Burn Pit is permanently closed. But the Fairplay Slash Site is open.
A $10 annual Burn Permit is required for anyone doing open burning including fire pit, fireplace, or campfire.
Click on Burn Permit (Fillable PDF) to complete.
To view the file, you may have to install Adobe Reader which is a free download at: get Adobe Reader.
Steps to email form:
1. Save the ‘Burn Permit‘ to your computer before completing it.
2. Fill out the ‘Burn Permit’ on your computer.
3. Save the completed ‘Burn Permit’ on your computer.
4. Email the completed ‘Burn Permit’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Click the PayPal button below to pay for your burn permit.
Steps to mail in form:
1. Fill out the ‘Burn Permit‘ on your computer.
2. Print ‘Burn Permit’
3. Mail ‘Burn Permit’ and Check for $10 made payable to ‘North-West Fire Protection District‘ to:
North-West Fire Protection District
PO Box 1090
Fairplay, CO 80440
When North-West Fire Protection District receives your completed burn permit and your payment, the approved ‘Burn Permit’ will be emailed/mailed to you at the address you supplied on the ‘Burn Permit’ form.
If you have any questions please contact us at: 719-836-3150.